Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

SEBUAH KESAH...

I am only a pencil ..
 
  




Aku hanya sebiji pemadam...




Aku hanya sehelai kertas...



Pencil says to pemadam:
   If I can write a poem for you that you are able to accept me
as they are ...
  I am only a pencil, when I sharpened .. I will write a poem for you ...
excuse me for never hurt you ... then I could only see you go away my ...
  I was too hard to persuade you to go back, I have to close all ego ...
  Old to long were you away from my eyes ...
I could only silence ....


Pemadam berkata kpd pensil:
 Seandainya aku pernah melukakan mu...maafkan aku..kerana aku tak mampu untuk menerima mu kembali...
terlalu perit...
  Seandai aku bisa memadam semua perasaan mu terhadap aku,akan aku lakukan...
tetapi,aku tak mampu untuk memadamnya walaupun aku adalah pemadam...
  Aku tak mahu semuanya hilang dari pandangan mata mu...


Paper said the eraser tool:
   I will accept you as they are .. because I am only for you ...
but, without a pencil .. no equipment in our lives ...
as we write with a pencil ...
To pencil ... I just hope you understand ...
I could only hear the notes you LAUHAN ..
But the fighting could delete it ...
I understand and expect us to stay together despite the hard feelings you both have gone ... please hear my appeal ..

PENCIL AND ERASER SAYS:WE WILL TRY THE BEST...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

milo tag intan giveaway ni ya..


http://liailnia.blogspot.com/2011/07/1st-giveaway-hari-raya-by-wati-coklat.html

kalau nak join silakan juga.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...